1. I love polar pops. Like I could get one everyday and be so content. I don't know why but polar pops always taste so much better than regular can soda or in the 2 liter
2. I am obsessed with Mexican food. I could again eat that every day. I eat it at least once a week and never get tired. I love El Tarazco, El Nopal, and Los Astecas. Even though I am a vegetarian I still find awesome meals there!
3. I am outgoing and very adventurous. If you tell me to do something, as long as it's sane, I will do it. I love taking risk and trying out new things. I want to do so much more crazy stuff in the future, like bungee jumping and other sorts.
Me repelling off a huge cliff at Red River Gorge during a week long service project
4. I have played soccer my whole life until recently. I played my first semester of college and then decided it was not for me anymore, I was burnt out. Soccer was the best sport for me and helped me make the many friends that I still have today. I still play for fun and hope to continue doing that in the future.
Senior night with my mom for my High School Varsity team
5. I am a vegetarian. If you couldn't have guessed by my blog name, but I am. I have been one for about 7 years now, and am doing great. I gave up meat not for any purpose or to help animals, although I love animals for sure, but because I don't like the taste of it anymore. I love finding new recipes and trying them out, the best vegetarian thing to make is homemade hummus or falafel.
6. My dream in life is to become a Senator. I know it's a long stretch, but I love politics and I really want to make a difference. I love helping people, and this is the job I would love to have. If not, I really would love to become a Political Journalist. I like to write and would love to travel and really get out in the world. I did KYA and KUNA conferences during high school which were all about debating and talking about the issues and absolutely fell in love with politics during these conferences.
This is my cousin, Ruby, and I at one of the conferences our senior year
7. I love Harry Potter. I have read all the books at least twice, seen all the movies over 10 times maybe more, and I love it. I have loved the series since it came out and am an avid follower. Every time Harry Potter weekend comes on ABC Family, you know I am right there watching it. Even though I have seen every movie so many times, I still get sucked in and love it. I am quite sad the last movie is over, but I will continue to watch them and still love everything about the series!
I don't really know who all has been tagged for the blogging award, so I don't really know who to tag. It was an honor to be tagged and I loved reading everyone else's 7 things!