Utah was so relaxing and something that I needed. My life is pretty hectic, so taking these 2 weeks to just chill out and have fun was amazing. I never get the chance to take a vacation, so I was pretty pumped when I got the chance. Although I feel like I ran and hiked a lot during my stay, I could not have asked for anything better. The chance to be out in the open air and be in this beautiful scenery was astounding. This state and this time I have spent here will be forever with me. Hopefully I will get the chance to visit again. I have many memories that happened here and I would like to list all the great, amazing, funny, and emotional things that have happened!
- Walking for 3 hours the first day I got here just to get in the scenery and explore the city
- Running up the canyon with my sis
- Buying a plethora of new running gear
- Cafe rio - forever changed me
- The hot sauce store
- Utah Valley Half Marathon - my first!
- Tuscanos - to much food!
- Hiking to the hot springs
- Arches National Park
- Cooking with Julia
- Eating soooo many pretzel m&m's
- Olympic Park
- Buying the new Nike running watch on a whim
- Ragnar Relay Wasatch Back
- The many friends I made here
- The great times I spent with my sister
- The time I got to spend with my brother and dad
- the memories I will never forget
- Ohhhh and did I mention Yogurtland!?
The first run in Utah - up the Canyon
YOGURTLAND - I'm obsessed
The epic Hot Sauce Store
Finishers of the Utah Valley Half and full Marathon!
The Hot Springs
Arches National Park
Finishers of Ragnar Wasatch Back!
I have so many memories and stories that I could share forever, but these are ones that stand out. I had a blast and wouldn't trade these days for anything. I love Utah and all it has to offer, and can't wait to visit again.